A message from our Director, Matthew Cousins
The UK is facing difficult and worrying times and I wanted to personally let you know what measures Inspire has put in place to support our clients and colleagues.
We are making sure we've got things covered here and have contingency plans in place should the situation worsen, but at this stage we’re open as normal.
It is imperative for us to minimise disruption to our clients. We've got the systems and processes in place to enable our team to work remotely where possible and we can continue to provide continuity to all of our landlords, tenants, vendors and buyers.
We have put the following new measures in place:
- We are offering virtual valuations and video viewings for those who are self-isolating or infected. Meaning we can value your property without having to visit you at home and you can view properties whilst being at home during our office hours.
- We ask all vendors to vacate their property whilst viewings are taking place and that all doors in the property are left open for viewings to take place.
- Our staff will not shake hands in line with government recommendations and will have washed hands before leaving our office to carry out appointments.
- Where necessary our staff may wear gloves.
- Inspections of our rental properties are on hold until further notice.
- There may be some delays in our usual service delivery times for repairs to rental properties due to contractors and tenants having to self-isolate. We will of course keep detailed notes of these situations if/when they occur and keep all parties involved updated.
Our team is meeting daily to monitor and review the situation, taking action to ensure that everyone is being considered. In the office, we're reminding our team about the importance of hygiene; including the NHS guidance on how to wash your hands properly and providing team members with additional supplies of soap, hand sanitizer etc. We've also provided advice to our team members on what they should do if they show signs of the infection; following the government's guidance.
It's business as usual for now. But we just wanted to let you know that we're making sure we have the most up-to-date plans in place to ensure all of our team members and customers are taken care of.
I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of our vendors, buyers, tenants and landlords for your loyalty and understanding during these exceptional times. In the meantime, stay safe and if you'd like more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01293 582335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.