Forest view, Furnace Green, CrawleyRef: 16471
Guide Price £320,000 - £330,000. A well presented four bedroom end of terrace house situated in the popular area of Furnace Green. The property comprises of entrance hall with storage cupboards, w/c, separate shower room, lounge, spacious dining room, good sized kitchen with integrated hob and oven, downstairs double bedroom, conservatory with doors leading to the garden, and utility room.
On the first floor the property has two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower, single bedroom, modern family bathroom and stairs to a useful loft room.
Externally the property benefits from a driveway to the front of the property and to the side of the property with gates into the rear garden. There is a lovely summer house in the south facing garden and a shed. The property has double glazing and gas central heating.
Forest View is a short walk from stunning Tilgate Forest, its public golf course and Tilgate playing fields. The Oaks Primary/Junior school is within 500m, which was rated good by Ofsted in 2012. For commuters Three Bridges mainline station is situated within 1.5 miles walk, with fast frequent links to the city in under an hour and Gatwick International Airport is just a short drive away.
* Entrance Porch: 1.55m x 1.22m (5' 1" x 4')
* Hallway: 3.2m x 1.9m (max) (10' 6" x 6' 3")
* Lounge: 4.47m (narrowing to 13'2) x 3.66m (14' 8" x 12')
* Dining Room: 2.77m x 2.59m (narrowing to 8'1) (9' 1" x 8' 6")
* Kitchen: 4.47m (narrowing to 13'2) x 3.66m (14' 8" x 12')
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Downstairs Shower Room
* Conservatory - Split into 3 (used as extra Dining Space): 2.87m x 2.46m (9' 5" x 7' 6")
* Conservatory - Spilt into 3 used as study: 3.96m x 2.29m (13' x 7' 6")
* Conservatory - split into 3 used as a utility room: 2.29m x 1.88m (7' 6" x 6' 2")
* Bedroom 4 Downstairs and single skinned
* Bedroom 1: 3.68m x 3.23m (12' 1" x 10' 7")
* Bedroom 2: 3m x 3.2m (narrowing to 9'0) (9' 10" x 10' 6")
* En-Suite Shower Room
* Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.08m (max) (9' 3" x 6' 10")
* Bathroom: 2.34m x 1.65m (7' 8" x 5' 5")
* Boarded Loft: 3.58m (max) x 3.35m (restricted head room) (11' 9" x 11')
* Rear Garden
* Summer House: 4.14m x 2.31m (13' 7" x 7' 7")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.