Tilgate, CrawleyRef: 16563
Inspire Estate Agents are pleased to offer for let this EXTENDED 3 bedroom terraced house in the POPULAR area of TILGATE. The accommodation features a spacious entrance hallway, LARGE lounge/dining room with patio doors to the rear and DOWNSTAIRS W/C to the Ground Floor. The First floor comprises of landing, three large bedrooms, a refitted bathroom with bath and stand alone shower cubical, rear garden with large patio area and driveway. The property is offered as UNFURNISHED and Available End Of March.
* Hallway: 3.58m x 2.74m (max) (11' 9" x 9')
* Lounge/Dining Room: 6.55m x 3.35m (narrowing to 10'0) (21' 6" x 11')
* Play Room/ Family Room: 2.77m x 2.44m (9' 1" x 8')
* Downstairs W/C
* Bedroom 1: 3.35m x 3.3m (11' x 10' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.07m (narrowing to 8) (12' 4" x 10' 1")
* Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 2.74m (narrowing to 6'0 including stair bulk head) (11' 9" x 9')
* Refitted Bathroom
* Rear Garden: 13.72m (approx) x 3.05m (approx) (45' x 10')
* Including Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Dishwasher and Integrated Freezer
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.