Ifield Drive, Ifield, CrawleyRef: 16766
Guide Price £350,000 to £375,000 - A beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom extended end of terrace family home, located in the ever-popular area of Ifield, which is only 0.4 Miles to Ifield Railway Station. The property itself has a front porch, with enough room to hang up your coats and kick off your shoes. This lovely property benefits from a full-width extension across the rear (with scope to extend above STPP) the current owners added the front porch and have created an undercover bike shed to the side as well as converting the old coal bunker into a utility room. There is a stunning refitted 'Wickes' kitchen that has a range of storage cupboards, fitted gas hob and double oven along with trendy splashback tiles. Upstairs, you will find, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, to the front, there is a driveway for 3 cars. To the rear, there is a landscaped private garden with artificial grass, Metal shed and a patio area that is perfect for entertaining friends and family.
* Porch : 1.78m x 0.81m (5' 10" x 2' 8")
* Hallway: 3.28m x 1.78m (10' 9" x 5' 10")
* Lounge: 3.51m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
* Kitchen: 3.45m x 2.51m (11' 4" x 8' 3")
* Dining Room: 5.08m x 2.74m (16' 8" x 9')
* Studio Room/Bed 4: 4.11m x 3.68m (13' 6" x 12' 1")
* Cloakroom: 1.9m x 0.81m (6' 3" x 2' 8")
* Utility Room: 2.84m x 1.73m (9' 4" x 5' 8")
* Undercover Walkway : 5.89m x 1.14m (19' 4" x 3' 9")
* Bike Shed : 3.25m x 2.06m (10' 8" x 6' 9")
* landing : 2.31m x 1.85m (7' 7" x 6' 1")
* Bedroom 1: 3.1m x 3.18m (10' 2" x 10' 5")
* Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 2.77m (12' 5" x 9' 1")
* Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 2.29m (9' 4" x 7' 6")
* Bathroom: 2.31m x 1.68m (7' 7" x 5' 6")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.