Marion Road, Furnace Green, CrawleyRef: 22050
Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000. A highly desirable 4 bedroom semi-detached house, built-in 1969 by a self-build group, located in the ever-popular residential area of Furnace Green. The property is accessed via the entrance porch, the perfect place to store those muddy shoes after you return from a walk around the outstanding Tilgate forest. The lounge is drenched in natural light from the large front window, The separate dining room provides the perfect place to enjoy a Sunday roast together. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and work surfaces for those who love to cook. Furthermore, there is a handy utility room and a cloakroom. On the first floor, there is a stunning master bedroom with en-suite shower room, dressing room, and a balcony that enjoys views over the rear garden. There are a further 3 good sized bedrooms and a 4 piece family bathroom suite.
Externally there is a vast rear garden ideal for dining alfresco with a barbecue, whilst watching the kids play in the large garden. There is side gate access to the front, where there are a driveway and large integral garage.
Marion Road is a sought after location with Tilgate Forest and the golf course literally on your doorstep. For commuters, Three Bridges Mainline Station is 1.2 miles away from where there are fast frequent links to the city in under an hour. Gatwick International Airport is also only a short drive. There are well-regarded schools in the area for families.
* Entrance Porch: 3.15m (narrowing to 8'6) x 2.08m (10' 4" x 6' 10")
* Hallway: 3.81m x 2.03m (12' 6" x 6' 8")
* Lounge: 5.18m x 3.81m (17' x 12' 6")
* Dining Room: 3.68m x 3.56m (12' 1" x 11' 8")
* Kitchen: 3.68m x 3.51m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
* Utility Room: 2.67m x 2.49m (8' 9" x 8' 2")
* Downstairs Cloakroom: 1.7m x 0.81m (5' 7" x 2' 8")
* Garage: 6.1m x 3.68m (max) (20' x 12' 1")
* Bedroom 1: 5m (to back of wardrobe) x 3.81m (16' 5" x 12' 6")
* Dressing Room: 2.51m x 2.29m (8' 3" x 7' 6")
* En-Suite Shower room: 2.51m x 1.14m (8' 3" x 3' 9")
* Balcony: 3.71m x 1.22m (12' 2" x 4')
* Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 3.25m (+ door Recess) (13' 7" x 10' 8")
* Bedroom 3: 4.34m (narrowing to 10'6) x 4.32m (narrowing to 9'2 L'Shaped) (14' 3" x 14' 2")
* Bedroom 4: 4.93m (to back of wardrobe) x 3.07m (narrwoing to 6'8) (16' 2" x 10' 1")
* Rear Garden
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.