West Green Drive, Crawley, RH11

Ref: d9ad7f64-4792-4ded-b8d0-9697da106d9e
In Excess of £135,000

Ideal for first-time buyers, this 1-bed apartment in town centre offers a spacious DOUBLE bedroom, OPEN LIVING AREA, BALCONY and communal garden. Equity share scheme available for 60% ownership with no rent. Convenient location for commuters. Visit Landspeed for details.

1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 50 ft2


Set in the heart of the town center, this cosy 1 bedroom apartment is the perfect start for first-time buyers looking for a slice of urban paradise. The spacious double bedroom offers a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle, while the open plan living area creates a seamless flow throughout the home. Step out onto the balcony and soak in the vibrant city views, or take a stroll in the communal garden area for a breath of fresh air. With a great location just a stone's throw away from the town centre, this property is ideal for commuters seeking convenience and style all rolled into one.

Featuring an equity share scheme, this apartment offers a unique opportunity to own 60% of the property with no rent to pay on the remaining 40%. Imagine the freedom of homeownership without the burden of rent - it's a dream come true for those looking to get a foot on the property ladder. The balcony provides the perfect spot for alfresco dining or simply enjoying a morning coffee, while the communal garden area offers a tranquil space to unwind after a long day. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make this apartment your own and bask in the urban charm of city living.


Virtual Tour

Floor Plans

(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)



Rating: B
Current Rating: 85.0
Potential Rating: 85.0
Current Environment Impact: 87.0
Potential Environment Impact: 87.0

Not familiar with the local area?

Local Area

Important Remarks

Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.