Inspire Estate Agents has chosen to work closely with Sturdy Edwards, who have been providing independent financial advice to Sussex, Surrey and the South for the last 30 years.
Founded in 1982 by Terry Edwards and Peter Sturdy, the company has evolved into a business that meets personal and corporate financial requirements.
Sturdy Edwards (Financial Services) Limited are Independent Financial Advisers with access to the whole of the market for Mortgages, Insurance, Investments, and Pensions.
Sturdy Edwards (Insurance Brokers) Limited are Independent Insurance Brokers who can provide independent advice for all your insurance requirements for both Businesses and Householders.
At Sturdy Edwards we aim to retain a client for life. Our involvement does not stop at point of sale. Whether your personal circumstances change, as they invariably will, or you have a claim, or you simply want advice, we will be there to help.
Mortgages and Insurances
Whether you are moving, re-mortgaging or purchasing for a buy to let property for your investment portfolio you will benefit from the following:
- A truly Independent service, offering you the opportunity to explore all the high street lenders and many more.
- We'll do the research for you saving many hours of your time. Sturdy Edwards can access some of the best deals on offer and have from time to time access to exclusive deals not available direct from lenders.
- We'll also advise and arrange any related insurance products for you and your family, from life and critical illness cover to income protection.
- Regardless of your situation we can find the right mortgage finance for you, whether you are a first time buyer, moving home, re-mortgaging or building a buy to let portfolio.
- Sturdy Edwards do not normally charge for our advice. If you choose to transact mortgage business through us, the lender will usually pay us a fee, although you may choose pay us a fee if you prefer.
Sturdy Edwards Group (Financial Services) Limited and Sturdy Edwards (Insurance Brokers) Limited are both authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FS Reg. No. 190659 and IB Reg. No. 300394