Easter Drawing Competition 2020
We are delighted to announce our Easter Drawing Competition in association with The Oaks Primary School in Tilgate, Crawley. We have asked the children to colour in an Easter egg picture, drop it into our office on Tilgate Parade and all entries will go into an Easter Album on Facebook. All parents have to do is ‘Like’ our Facebook page and 'Like' and ‘Share’ their picture with friends and family. The picture with the most likes on Tuesday 31st March will be our winner and will receive a £50.00 Amazon voucher.
Competition Terms of Business:
- The competition is organised by INSPIRE ESTATE AGENTS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is being run on social media and may only apply to people who can collect their prize in person from Inspire Estate Agents office.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be stated in the linked competition page/post, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as listed in the linked competition page/post.
- Inspire reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Inspire is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated in the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by a promoter and or its agents. Or as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by a promoter and or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Inspire will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Inspire's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org(the promoter).
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.