Inspire have signed up to a Deposit Replacement Scheme
At Inspire we understand the cost of moving is high enough without having to find extra money for a security deposit. That is why we have teamed up with Blinc who offer a Deposit Replacement Scheme (DRS) which allows tenants to offset any possible dilapidation costs until the end of the tenancy, leaving them free to put the money that would have been tied up in a traditional deposit to better use. To landlords it means their property will appeal to a wider audience, potentially attracting tenants quicker making the void period smaller and achieving the highest possible rent by making the rest of the moving process more affordable for the tenant.
What tenants need to know –
- The cost of the Blinc DRS is equivalent of 1 weeks rent on your new rental property
- This will cover a maximum of 6 weeks rent for any breach of tenancy agreement
- Increased 8 and 12 week options are available
What does this mean to Landlords? -
- A quicker move in process
- Smaller void periods
- Achieve the highest rent possible
- 3rd party adjudication
- Tenancy lifetime DRS for landlords (Blinc DRS will have an agreement with a landlord for the lifetime of the tenancy and will not rely on a tenant keeping up periodic payments)
- Payments for dilapidations and unpaid rent up to the contracted amount
We still offer the traditional deposit scheme through My Deposits where tenants are required to pay 6 weeks rent prior to the commencement of the tenancy as a security deposit. Whatever option tenants choose our experience of dispute resolution and robust procedures make us well placed to support this new scheme.
For more information call 01293 582333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading